PRE-PURCHASE HOME INSPECTIONS
A&M Home Inspections offers the most comprehensive home inspection available.
We start at the roof and evaluate not only the roof surface, but also the chimney, the ventilation system, the electrical service entrance, the plumbing stack, and any other systems or components located on the roof.
The next step is to inspect the exterior of the home. We use a macro and micro approach to look at both the big picture and all the details.
We then move inside the house, and starting at the bottom, work our way up through the home into the attic. While inside, we address such things as the structure, the heating and cooling systems, the electrical and plumbing systems, the interior finishes, the insulation and ventilation, and accessories such as fireplaces.
Our evaluation is then communicated through a detailed inspection report, which includes descriptions of all the systems in the home, as well as any recommended improvements. This will help you prioritize the improvements and develop a blueprint for your future in the home.
Best of all, our services don't end with the inspection. For as long as you own the home, you can call with any additional questions - at no extra charge!
PRE-LISTING HOME INSPECTIONS
"When the condition of the home is disclosed before the home is listed, there are no surprises" Mark Hilbig
There is an increasing trend in home owners obtaining a home inspection before they place their property for sale. An inspection allows the sellers many advantages:
- Helps the seller to sell their property faster and easier by using the pre-sale report as a marketing tool
- The condition of the home is disclosed, and 11th hour negotiations are eliminated
- Buyers are more confident in making an offer on an inspected property
- The report can aid the seller in securing a higher asking price if issues do not exist or have been resolved
- Obtaining a pre-listing inspections allows the seller to realistically price the home if major problems do arise from the report. Lets face it. These days buyers do request home inspections and the problems are going to be disclosed then. It is better to know what they are going to find then dealing with counter-offers or loss in sale.
- There may be issues raised that require a specialists further evaluation, which can be performed prior to listing, rather then in the middle of time sensitive negotiations that could delay or even eliminate the sale of your property.
- The seller can fix the repairs and has the time to shop for the best price
The Pre-listing report is the same great inspection as the pre-purchase report. A&M will take the seller on a detailed walk through once the inspection is complete and will be provided with a valuable report within 24 hours. And the home buyer is not left out. Once an offer is made Mark will meet with the home buyer, at their discretion, either before or after they purchase the home to have an on-site review of the inspection and report. The report is explained and valuable advice on house maintenance is provided.
So what if the buyer still wants their own home inspection. That is great. Two inspections will only strengthen the condition of the home and confidence in the buyer.
HOME INSPECTION REPORT OPTIONS
Horizon - Home inspection report is emailed to you enabling you to access the report online. This logical and thorough report contains your home inspection complete with pictures and diagrams in an easy to follow format. The report contains additional valuable home reference material information including illustrations from the Illustrated Home, technical articles from Carson Dunlops knowledge base, and the complete text of the Home Reference Book.
Hardcopy Home Inspection Report - This has been Carson Dunlops reporting system since 1989, the Home Reference Book is both a home inspection reporting system and a valuable home resource. This descriptive report contains over 400 pages and 160 illustrations.